Monday, September 15, 2008

COOKING da Books

TaDa! My new stove (cooker for all my friends in UK). Time to give into the fact that I will NEVER have the moola to finish fixing up my kitchen, and that my 1987 stove is more than half gone, sooo

Today I got my very first - all new, stove with convection, self-cleaning oven, and smooth top surface with five (get that 5 !) burners!!! On sale and free shipping and despite the fact that next year their may be no such store, or manufacturer... well I'd rather do this than get caught later. Pray for me with my extended warranty.

I think between the lines and lies on Wall Street and at Pennsylvania Avenue, we have a rolling dirge proceeding towards another great Depression. If so I wanna at least go out with a new stove before I exit the planet. The totally awe inspiring thing about the events of the past few months is that people just don't seem to understand the balONEy they have been served by fund managers, all along. HeLLoooo out there. 6 into 4 won't go. Pave paradise, put up a parking lot! Our McMansions, Land Yachts and other obscene attempts at having and living the lifestyles of the rich and famous? hmmm could be we are in the death nell

No comments: