Thursday, February 12, 2009

Diminishing Returns


Arf. We are printing money? Dearie me it is fortunate that I make a mean bean soup. Or how about pea soup. Or how about soup/soup. Lettuce soup comes to mind - or greek garlic lemon? Or or.

What a total bunch of plonkers we have talking ad nauseum over the airwaves each day now, thinking that they can bail out the so and so's who've stolen the assets of everyone through craftily-written financial instruments which were designed to steal from the poor to start with.

Poor in truth, in reality, in the sense that many were poorly "equipped" both educationally and perceptively because they accepted what they were told - and signed on the line. Deceit. Since I have been personally watching this slide since 2003 no one would view this blogger's machinations as any revelation. But my fear levels are rising in view of all the hardships I see on the horizon, for everyone.

1 comment:

Res Ipsa said...

You must be loving this "bailout." Even President Obama admits "it isn't perfect." I am personally so relieved those of us that pay our mortgage each month get the privilege of helping make payments for those that fail to do so. I suppose you heard that banks that received bailout money are already raising their interest rates.....Not a good omen for anybody!

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a good one...